Friday, June 3, 2011

What up, dog?

Well, I've fallen in love with a dog. My friend Claire is fostering dogs and I fell in love with this thing:


Her name is, for now, Noni. I will be changing her name a.s.a.p. to "Nelly". As in "I wish Nelly Furtado was my best friend".

Whatevs...I'm buying a dog. I see no downside to it. Seems like a win-win for me. Thing who can't leave me? w00t!

Meanwhile, my mom says that's a terrible reason to get a dog. I was all "Aww, but she's so cute and she'll have to come with me EVERYwhere!" My mom was all "You're insane. Dogs poop. And you have to pick up the poop. Historically, you dislike poop. ESPECIALLY picking it up." Rude, Mom. Thanks for being right, though.

At any rate, I want a dog. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one soon. I hate most dogs because they are all yappy or needy or pee-y everywhere. But as soon as I find a self-sufficient, non-barky, non-public-poopy dog, I'm totes going to buy it. Claire, hold on to Noni Nelly, 'cause I'm coming to get her!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: