Thursday, May 10, 2012

Don't be MADeline

So, I wasted all my best material tonight. I had a Skype date with my bestie Madeline. I already told her my embarrassing stories, showed her my bad hair and generally used all my best stuff trying to impress her. I answered her Skype call with a giant belch, so yeah...I'm a lady. But she laughed, and that's what a best friend is for.


I would feel bad about this terrible post if I didn't feel so awesome. I love Madeline. I miss her desperately. She lives in stupid Illinois, but she's my awesomest friend who just gets me. The best part? She didn't grill me about the stressy stuff tonight - you know, the apartments, the fiance, the wedding...she just told me funny stories and ruled.

Also, she and I shared a virtual bottle of wine, so...yeah.

Anyway, I have purged myself of all my conversational goodness. In fact, you guys can feel free to send hate mail to my beloved pal Madeline at HER sick blog www.recklessreading.blogspot.com. Word on the street is that she loves hate mail.

Okay, so sorry I wasted all my juicy stuff on my convo with Madeline. We both agreed, however, that you guys should have a great weekend. And don't get mad at me for having nothing tonight. It's another brain-fart Thursday but let's just all agree to take it out on Madeline, shall we?

P.S. Can we pull together some sort of Paypal account where people donate money to Madeline and me so we can visit each other more often than once ever 1 1/2 years?? Tech nerds, lets set that up!

1 comment:

M. Librarian said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm totally down with the PayPal account! In fact, let's start a Kickstarter project too! We'll base it on something along the lines of "Helping Madeline and Pharon not kill or maim others due to the stress of not seeing each other often enough"