Sunday, October 7, 2012

Headache

I know it's Sunday, and I'm supposed to have a wealth of hilarious weekend stories to discuss (or at least one very serious pet peeve) but I don't have it in me. I have a raging headache brought on by over-indulging in online shopping and too much cheering during the Vikings game (SKOL!) and possibly the bloody Mary or three I had during the game. So yeah. I'm going to go to bed and hope that whatever is smashing concrete bricks in my head will also take a break.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a mini-story/rant. I went to Target this morning because I just wanted to find some guacamole, face lotion, dish soap and slippers. (Let it be known that for the first time ever I didn't get ANYTHING extra at target. It was insane.) Everything was going great until I got to the slippers. I really just wanted a smooshy, comfy pair of Minnetonka Moccasin knock offs. So, I aim directly towards the kids aisle.

Yes, I have child-sized feet and like to save some Benjamins. Let's build a bridge and get over it.

Stupid Target apparently doesn't GET that adults shop in their shoe section every once in awhile. I had like 3 options: bedazzled mocs, Dora mocs and tan mocs with Hello Kitty laces.

WTF, Target?

So, not only do I have a headache, but my feet are cold. And it's all Target's fault. Anyway, that is all.

No comments: