Monday, October 22, 2012

Down (South)

Well, I'm back in the Great White North. And it's dumber than it used to be. Not that I don't whole-heartedly love Minneapolis, but I had a fantastic time in Alabama. With Geo. And he's the one thing this town is missing right now. We went to a concert, a movie, I met some of his awesome classmates, we had fancy dinners and Chik-fil-A (which I morally hate, but it is just very tasty), made pizzas, enjoyed the beautiful weather, watched the Vikings game and had our toothbrushes in the same bathroom again.

So, yeah, I'm pretty down. While it's good to be home, I already miss him so much that my tonsils and toenails hurt. And even though I have a beautiful view from my own apartment and Geo's view is street level of Birmingham, the Alabummer of it all is that nothing looks better than a fiance.

Yeah. I'm gushy and lovey and missing him a lot already. Sorry.

Also, it's now past midnight and I just got home, so I'm exhausted and just too tired to write anything not gushy.

But fear not, faithful Squares! I had a decidely non-gushy experience on my flights, so as soon as I can think straight tomorrow, I'll tell y'all all about it. OMG. "Y'all." Five days and I'm already quite the Southern belle. Score?

No comments: