Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let's Forget This Ever Happened

God bless Kim. She came over tonight to explain, at length, that I needed to get over myself and take off World's Biggest Coat and stop whining all the time. We had some girl talk and all was good.

Oh, then we watched Tabitha's Something Or Other Take Over where a salon (in this case, it was one in Minneapolis) has this crazy woman come in and she tells them how terrible they are at their business.

Note to self: Never get my hair cut at a place that needed an intervention.

As if that weren't lesson enough, I learned that one of Kim's friends told her that basically I'm no fun this week. Wait, you DON'T like reading about the crazy woman buying VO5?? Therefore, I need to go to sleep. I have officially freaked people out and now strangers are worried about me. So, I will take a wee 7 hour rest and come back strong with Dear Crabby tomorrow.

Deal??? Deal.

No comments: