Sunday, January 8, 2012

Change of Pants

Well, I'm back in my Depression Fleece. Geo left tonight after being here for what ended up to be not long enough, so on comes the fleece. And it is just not helping anything that I have a raging hangover from a super fun last night. We went to a wedding for one of Geo's friends and then met up with my brothers to drink every last drop of alcohol in the bar.

After I slept until 1 p.m., I woke up and was so hungry I started crying. But then after I ate World's Biggest Lunch with Geo and a couple friends, I still seemed to be crying. Geo started packing up all his stuff. One by one, his clothes went into the bag that I got him for Christmas, and my room got sadder and sadder. (Maybe he wouldn't have been able to leave if I hadn't gotten him that stupid giant bag.) He thoughtfully left some garbage lying around so I'd have something of his to curl up with during a scary movie.

To add insult to injury, I then had to be the one to literally drive him away from my house and to the airport. We picked his brother up on the way which really hampered my plan to sob hysterically all the way to the airport.

So yeah, the Depression Pants are on, my hair has yet to be brushed today, and my contacts keep falling out because all this water keeps leaking from my eyes. I'm, well, a mess.

But it's back to work tomorrow, and back to my old Single Girl routine. I'm assuming I'll adjust back eventually but until then, it won't be pretty. I had forgotten how comfortable these pants are, though...

No comments: