Thursday, October 6, 2011

Zzzzzz...ombie Bar Crawl

Well hello, dudes and dudettes. Looks like we are thisclose to the weekend again. You can't hate that. I won't beat around the bush with you guys. This week has taken it out of me, and I'm, well, pooped. Tomorrow is Friday, which is almost Saturday (thank you Rebecca Black), so tomorrow is basically the pre-party for Saturday. And you know what's on Saturday? Zombie Pub Crawl.

I think it's important to tell you guys that very soon, I will be famous. I will, in fact, be in the Guinness Book of World Records. I will tell my grandchildren that I was a part of the World's Largest Collection of Zombies. That is, of course, unless a zombie apocalypse takes over the world in the meantime. We are anticipating over 4,000 "zombies" to start roaming the streets of Minneapolis/St. Paul, so you better watch out citizens.

What this all means is that you better be ready for some awesome pics on Sunday night. Unless, hey! Are YOU coming to the ZPC too? Oh, my faithful Squares, TELL me you are going out for that! I would lurve to meet up with you! Brains!

I hate to do this, but all the zombie-prep has this girl cashed for the night and I'm a sleepy gal. Let's meet up on Sunday night to share all the deets of our awesome weekends, shall we? WE SHALL! I'll see you all on the other side of the Zombie Apocalypse! Brains!

No comments: