Thursday, July 5, 2012

You're TWO much!!!!!

Oh. Mah. Gah! You guys! I COMPLETELY neglected to notice that on June 20th, my blog officially turned TWO YEARS OLD! On that day, I was tending to Dear Crabby and totes forgot to celebrate!  So, I held a fun and surprising Birthday Party for my blog! It was sooooooo cute, you guys! The blog was such a good sport about me sort of forgetting the big T.W.O. and we had a crazy fun party together! Here's some pics!

Here's me and the blog blowing out the candles...


Then we sat and reminisced about our favorite blogs over the past year. Like the one about my engagement? Awww...and remember the one about me trying to learn about money? Hysterical!


Then I gave my blog an adorable, awesome gift (that you TOO can purchase here)!!

After the cake and presents, my blog wanted to unwind with a grown-up beverage.

Then things got pretty rocky, you guys. My blog started Facebook-stalking her ex. Ugh.

My blog was crying and blabbering on about her ex's new skank of a girlfriend and how her ex TOTALLY had work done. Then. This.

After that little setback, my blog got really really motivated and ambitious. Reflecting on the last year, we saw some serious dud posts, and my drunk blog wanted to make sure that never happened again.


We decided it was maybe time to hit the hay. My blog was starting to wax nostalgic about old versions of Blogger and how much has changed in the past year, and I was sick of listening to my blog cry about "All the good times and posts that probably changed lives." So, we called it a night.


1 comment:

Prinna Boudreau said...

Happy Birthday PharonSquare! This was your best post BY FAR!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA