Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dear Crabby

Hey Squares. We need to go ahead with another "Yes or No" version of Crabby this week. I babysat until late tonight (am I 16 years old?) and am supes drained after entertaining a 6, 3 and 1 year old. My "lets give Pharon a massage and brush her hair while she half-a$$es her way through a shadow puppet show" isn't cuttin' it anymore. So, let's see what easy questions we've got in the mail bag this week...

Dear Crabby,
Do you think marijuana should be legalized? 
Thanks bro,
People Over Think How Evil All Drugs (Are)


Dearest POTHEAD (A),
Sure.
P.S. SO close with the clever name...SO close.

Dear Crabby,
Help! What's the best way to get red wine out of a dress?? FAST! I wanna wear it to a wedding this weekend, but forgot that I had "too much fun" at a wedding a few weeks ago and spilled all over myself! What should I do?
Hurry hurry hurry,
Out Damn Spot!


Hi, ODS!
Try this. You're welcome.


Dear Crabby,
Which do you think is scarier: a shark that can set fires and is an arsonist or a man on bath salts eating faces who also makes the world's best red velvet cakes?
On the edge of my seat,
Scaaaaary!


Wassup, Scaaaaary?!
The bath salts man. Definitely.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap. Good show, everyone. See you at the wrap party!! For those of you who still have questions that only I, a genius advice-giver, can answer, shoot an email through cyberspace to arrive in my the email inbox of one pharonsquare@gmail.com. Say word...

No comments: