Monday, January 7, 2013

Alabummer...AGAIN

There is no post tonight. Sorry, but I'm too bummed about Geo going back to school that I have no room to be even remotely hilarious. I know, I know. I thought it was impossible, too.

As a quick side note, Geo told me his plane "bounced" down on the tarmac on his flight back to Alabama and I didn't even know which to be more freaked out about: The fact that he had a super rough landing in Alabama or the fact that he's in ALABAMA. Stupid. Both are terrifying.

Anyway, I miss him and I'm bummed, so I'm incredibly unfunny tonight, okay? Okay. People are all "Well, this is the last time! He'll be back for good in May, which is not that far away." Whatever. If I was like "You can't do anything cool until May, but don't worry. It's not that far away," you might have a different opinion on May.

So for now, let's just all agree that we all miss Geo, okay? Okay. Stupid Alabummer...

No comments: