Sunday, January 6, 2013

G.O.

Seeing as how this is Geo's last night before going back to Alabummer after one awesome month, I really have to get to work being a basket case tonight.

I have to start hiding his essential belongings (wallet, phone, keys) in the hopes of making him late for his flight tomorrow. Then I have to find someone to give him chicken pox or the flu or something, just in case he finds his keys hidden in the silverware drawer.

I made some awesome plans to spend 4 more hours registering today because I thought it would make it easier to toss his clothes into a suitcase. Yeah, that didn't work because we ended up actually having fun for 3 1/2 of those hours. The last half hour was...quiet and full of silent seething. Fun!!!

Anyhooz, I'm cutting this post short so I can get back to crying and criticizing Geo's pack in between heaving sobs. Nighty noodle!

No comments: