Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 10

Okay, I know that I'm writing this on August 9th, but you all read these the next day. So, let's just say it's August 10, mmmkay?

Why is this important, you ask?

Because Aug 10 is Geo's last full day home. He goes back to Alabama on the 11th, or as I call it "the sweatpants season opener."

More importantly, though, Aug 10 marks the official One Year Countdown until our wedding. (Yes, we changed the date. Guess we were having some trouble committing. That's not bad, is it?) This time next year, I won't be crying because Geo is leaving, I'll be crying because I won't have eaten for like 2 months.

So yeah. I'm pretty bummed right now. But, like, also really interested in centerpieces and junk.

Anyway, I'm cutting this post short tonight so I can get back to staring creepily at Geo as he starts packing. I'll see you guys on the other side of this super craptastic weekend. Have a good one!

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

I was reading the archives of my blog yesterday and read a year ago yesterday - I had finally posted about my engagement, and you commented on it that you were excited /happy for me and slightly envious -- and now look, a year later and it is your turn! :-)