Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Double Dare the Internet to work

DUMB. My internet is down because apparently the world wide web can't get through the gale force winds that have torn through Minneapolis today. So, I've typed this up on my crap phone that won't let me type in websites, and then used said crap phone to email it to Kim and she's been so kind as to post it from her house. Love you Kim!!

Here's all I need to say tonight. Sitting around tonight, bored, I dared Claire's bf to eat a piece of cat food. I sweetened the deal with a cool $5. Best $5 I ever spent.

That's all. My crap phone is the WORST to type on, and we still are internet-less (how will I google "ways to fix my internet"?!) so I'm calling it quits for the night. Let's all have a tasty weekend, shall we?!

No comments: