Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Royally Wedding My Pants!!

I caught a little bit of the NFL draft tonight. w00t! I have a feeling Christian Ponder is going to save the Vikings. Not. Whatever, the new drafted QB is really cute, so I'm happy.

After getting my testosterone fill tonight, I need to hit the sheets because I'm waking up at 4:00 a.m. to watch The Royal Wedding. That's right, people. I'm insane. But I was coerced into watching the wedding while Skyping with my mom and sisters. Their argument? "Phaaaaaron, come oooooon!!!" You just can't argue with that. You also can't argue with the little crowns and scones my mom got for the occassion. So, while I won't be in the family room with the other ladies, I'll be at my house, watching the wedding, and blogging all my very awesome thoughts while wearing a glittery crown and eating scones. Yeah! We'll see what happens in 6 hours...I'll be back on here when I peel myself out of bed. I'm super stoked!! Come along, won't you!?!

No comments: