Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Phoning It In?

So, I get home from work tonight, exhausted. I had a 14-hour day, with more to look forward to tomorrow. I was beat. My neck hurt, my back hurt, my feet looked amazing in my 5-inch stilettos, but (shockingly) they also hurt. So I walk in the house, and Geo's all "Aw, long day? Can I get you anything?" And I say "No thanks. Just sleep." As I'm dragging myself into the bathroom to change, I muttered "Ugh. And no blog tonight either. Whoops."

Then Geo says, "Hey, you don't want to make a habit out of that." I spun around on my heels and said "Are you serious?". He's all "Yeah". I say. "I've just had the longest day ever."

Geo helpfully reminds me that I missed a blog two nights ago. I angrily remind him that it was only once and, as if he needed a reminder, I've been busy. And he says "Yeah. And im just saying I don't think you should make a habit out of missing blogs."

So, I punched him in his neck, wrote this blog on his iPad, and now I'm going to sleep. Habit: Broken.

1 comment:

cindi said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........sounds like Steve...did he happen to be "reclining on the couch" when those observations were made ?