Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Claire-ly This Sucks

Well, she's doing it. She's ruining my life and I feel like she hasn't thought this through. Claire is leaving tomorrow for Suck Carolina and she wouldn't even let me cry tonight when we said "see you later." Hater.

I spent a great night with the girl who knew me and loved me as a bowl-cut-having girl. I spilled secrets and shared tales with the one person who has seen me through adolescence and still actually likes me.

I won't lie: I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an absolute mess without Claire. She's my go-to girl. My sounding board. My pal when no one else wants to be my pal. What am I going to do now?

Anyways, even though Claire will be back on Tuesday when we have a Friend Massage scheduled, the fact is that she is leaving and hurting my feelings right meow. Turns out, Claire moving to Suck Carolina is very similar to Claire Leaving For Several Weeks At A Time Before Inevitably Coming Back To Me. And yet? She will be gone on the Tuesday nights I need her most.

Rude.

I'm not sure how this will all pan out. I will either go crazy without Claire or I will end up willing myself not to crazy without Claire. It all remains to be seen.

No comments: