Sunday, November 4, 2012

Power Hour

We've got an extra hour in the day, folks. What SHALL we do with it?! I started downloading a movie on my Apple TV 4 days ago, and because of my terrible Internet connection, I just finished downloading it and started watching it tonight. So, in the interest of time and Bachelorette, I'm going to resort to List kind of post tonight. Here are the awesome things people should have done with their extra hour of time last night:

* Write poetry
* Eat extra bacon
* Sleep longer
* Think about investing in real estate
* Find out real estate is incredibly boring and lose interest immediately
* Get a massage
* Watch 2 amazeballs eps of Friends
* Learn a magic trick
* Develop abs...in 4 easy steps!
* Vote
* Dye your hair and regret it 5 minutes later
* Cook something? Or 2 somethings? I don't know how long it takes to cook stuff.
* Seriously...SLEEP LONGER
* Make spreadsheets
* Learn a cheer
* Learn how to do the elusive "smoky eye"
* Stalk your exes on Facebook
* Memorize the words to "Ditty"
* Pancakes!
* Honestly...why aren't you sleeping longer?!?

Nowhere on this list was to read a dumb blog, so I don't know why you are doing that now. Instead? Take a nap and cook a meal or something. Whatever. BE AWESOME today. I, on the other hand, still have an hour left in my movie. Good thing I waited to watch this until after Daylight Savings...

No comments: