Sunday, August 18, 2013

Eat, Drink, Get Married

Oh, hello there, Blog! I've missed you! What have I been up to, you ask? Oh not much. Mostly just this:

Hooray!!! I'M MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, fellow pals. Your beloved blogger has gone and gotten hitched. That up there is me and my main squeeze just minutes after saying "I do" and it's quite possibly the absolute best moment of my life. I'm so happy to be married. And to be able to get fat again. Yay!!!!!

We had the ultimate wedding. It had everything I could have ever imagined and it was simply the very best day ever. And just 24 hours after going to bed that night, I was waking up again to go on our honeymoon! DOUBLE YAY!!! I decided to celebrate:

Free champagne and comfy robes on a balcony in Southern Cali?! YES PLEASE! OMG. There was so much happening at the wedding and on the honeymoon and there's just waaaaaaaaaay too much that I want to tell you guys about. But THIS girl [points to self] is absolutely exhausted and crazy-nervous to get back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Did you SEE that picture of me relaxing and day-drinking champagne in California?! How will I adjust to NOT doing that?!

So yeah. I'm married now. I'm tanner and super relaxed. So far, I'm digging this whole "wife" thing. And yes, I'm pretty excited about being married, but really very bummed that the wedding portion is already over. I loved our wedding so much I can't even stand it. Plus, Geo had to go back to Crochester tonight, and it's just a very dumb transition back to reality.

But, I'm absolutely over-the-moon to have gotten married with all my friends and family around us. I've honestly never felt luckier in my whole life, and I will def give you guys the deets at some point, but for now, I'm going to try and fall asleep WITHOUT the Pacific Ocean rumbling me into a sweet, stress-free slumber. Sigh. Stupid non-honeymoon sounds.

Anyway, let's all have a bombtacular week, shall we?!

No comments: