Sunday, February 6, 2011

Was There Some Sort of Sporting Event On Tonight?

So, the Super Bowl is over. I'm drained from eating my face off and cheering for a losing team I have nothing invested in. In lieu of a traditional blog, I'm posting pics from our Super Bowl party. Note: My camera is jacked. I don't know what I did to it, but I messed up the settings so the pics are questionable. Oh well, enjoy this little peek-a-boo into my life. Also, it's like proof that I have friends. Yay!

Fooooooood!


Well, yes, as a matter of fact I DID make these wontons myself!


Based on my availability of black and yellow socks (go Hawkeyes!), I decided to be a Steelers fan for the night. That didn't work very well.


So then a few peeps decided to shotgun a beer outside. Here they are, pulling the triggers.


The knife they used to open the beer cans was carefully placed in the porch.


Here are a few of my loverly friends who came by: Allyson, me, Liz, and Kim.


Here's the group.

This is Geo's friend KG's dog, Grey, snoozin'.

Just when we were almost ready to fall into a food coma, these guys came on the TV and spiced up my life. I'd like one of these outfits for when I go walking at night.

Through it all, though, I represented my Vikings.

Then the food was gone...

The beer cans were empty and stashed all over the house...

And night was a huge success. I don't care who won, actually. I just don't. But I'm going to miss football every Sunday. How long until preseason starts???

Welcome back to the week, everyone. Let's do it.

1 comment:

sarahabt said...

I soooo loved that blog...loved looking at the photos...I got to see the COUCH! The famous couch you so love to lay on...eat on, and drink wine on!! whoop!