You guys, what is HAPPENING?! Everything is all nutso and crazy. Chaos. (Sonic the Hedgehog shout-out in the title, ya'll! Anyone? Bueller?) Anyways. In a very short period of time, people have continued to have things happen in their lives that are not centered around me and seem to have bumped up against each other thing. Rude, right!? Here's a quick rundown of the past week or so:
* Geo got offered - and accepted! - his dream job at Mayo Clinic
* My sister Padrin just went to the hospital last night for what doctors are "90% sure" is an appendicitis and she had to have surgery
* My other sister Prinna moved into a brand new spankin' house
* My awesome friend Ally moved back from Mexico to Minneapolis all preggers and not fat
* We have three weddings three weekends in a row AND my family is all going to a cabin during one of those weekends...without me!
* Oh, and? My niece Annabelle lost a tooth
It's a lot for a girl to take in. Especially an overly-panicked worry wort like yours truly. As one of five children, I've always been aware that the world does not revolve around me. And as much as I try to change it, people will continue to have things happen that I cannot control. (RUDE.) But I gotta say. People have GOT to stop experiencing important life events without getting approval from me first.
So, here's what I'd like to have happen going forward. If you are going to get a job, have emergency surgery, move, get married, get pregnant or lose a tooth anytime soon, let's check it out with me first. I can put together a very helpful spreadsheet for everyone which will make all the chaos more organized and coordinated. I will have a column for each event and a row for each person. Then, I'll filter the rows based on timeliness and prioritize each event after cross-referencing it with my Pretty Little Liars schedule.
How does that sound for everyone? Good? Great.