Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Turtle Power!

You guys. There was some kid with a real live turtle shell on his back. SERIOUSLY.

Here's a link to all the pictures of this kid: Turtle Shell Boy. In case you don't want to click through, here's a pic I found:

Source: The Huffington Post
Crazy. I showed this pic to Sanna and Kim tonight after we had gone and tried on bridesmaids dresses. (P.S.?  SUCCESS!) Anyway, they thought it was fake. Like, this shell was super not real. But it has GOT to be real, you guys. It has GOT TO BE REAL.

Here's why it must be real: One? This kid is crazy adorable. Two? HE HAS A TURTLE SHELL. Nothing that awesome could be fake.

So, okay, this shell thing is apparently a giant mole that grew on this poor kid. His schoolyard chums allegedly made fun of him so much that he wanted to get this thing taken off. RUDE. Kids need to effing realize "cool" when they see it. Anyway, TMNT kid and his family decided to get the mole removed so that he could be "normal." Here's what he looks like now:

Source: friendshipforum.org

Yeah, he's still adorable. But, like, with a haircut. Oh, and like, without his awesome shell.

Anyway, it's really made me rethink this minuscule mole I have on my face. I thought I'd eventually want it removed, but after seeing this amazing kid, I've decided that I'll just go ahead and get over myself.  Also, I'm seriously considering adopting this kid. How awesome is he?!


No comments: