Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Crabby

Ah, here we are again. Another week, another Dear Crabby. Weird. There's only one question in the hopper. (Or, as they say in DirecTV commercials, the hoppah.) Let's see what gets messy...

Dear Crabby,
I'm visiting my fiance in Alabama and he is awesome and wondeful and had a beer ready for me when I got here and is simply amazeballs. But I have a blog to maintain. What would you do??
Thanks,
Alabummer

Dear Alabummer,
Shockingly, I'm in that EXACT SAME situation. Here's my advice: Take a break and spend time with your lovey. I'm sure that ALL YOUR READERS will understand that you need to take a break from blogging so you can chill with your man. If they don't, they are SUPER RUDE. I'm sure they'll tune in next week.

RIGHT?!

So, the jig is up. I'm the question-asker to Dear Crabby. I'm in Alabama now. Experiencing the Deep South. I've gotta focus on chilling with Geo. I'll see you all on the other side of this weekend. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. LOVE YOU!

No comments: